Call Today 888.918.9890

How to Sue New York? Municipal Claims Lawyer Explains

If you've been wrongfully arrested or treated by NYPD or have any other outstanding issue with NY authorities, you might be entitled for monetary compensation.

Reach a Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyer

Request Your Free Case Consultation Today
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.