Brooklyn Distracted Driving Attorney
Let Our Experienced Attorney Represent You!
With so many vehicles on the road these days, there is plenty of room for accidents to occur. It’s important to be fully aware of your surroundings at all times and maintain your focus on the road. However, distracted driving is one of the leading causes of automobile collisions in the United States, resulting in costly damage, severe injuries and even death.
If you were involved in a car accident due to the distracted driving by another driver, which resulted in significant injuries or the death of a loved one, our Brooklyn distracted driving accident attorney is prepared to fight for you. You will have the benefit of receiving the relentless and personalized legal solutions you deserve.
What Are Distracted Drivers Typically Doing?
According to a study conducted by the U.S. Department of Transportation, 431,000 people were injured and 3,179 people were killed in motor vehicle crashes involving distracted drivers in 2014. While there are various distractions which can interfere with driving, the most dangerous of them all is texting while driving.
Based on a report by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), drivers are 23 times more likely to be involved in a collision if they are texting while driving. When a person texts, they must take their eyes off the road in order to write their message and send it out. Those few seconds of distraction can be a matter of life and death.
Other forms of distracted driving include the following:
- Talking on a cell phone
- Talking to a passenger
- Drinking while driving
- Changing stations on the car radio
- Consuming food while driving
- Reaching for something inside the vehicle
- Looking at an object or event outside the vehicle
- Watching a video
- Using a navigation system
- Applying makeup or messing with hair
Proving Fault in Distracted Driving Accidents
When it comes to proving fault in a distracted driving accident, it can be a complex process. Our experienced Brooklyn distracted driving attorneys have the knowledge and resources to gather evidence and build a strong case on your behalf. This includes:
- Obtaining witness statements
- Reviewing police reports
- Obtaining cell phone records or other electronic device data
- Working with accident reconstruction experts
We understand the devastating impact that a distracted driving accident can have on your life, and we are committed to fighting for your rights and pursuing the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our skilled attorneys.
How a Distracted Driving Attorney Can Help You
Dealing with the aftermath of a distracted driving accident can be overwhelming, especially if you have suffered injuries or property damage. Hiring an experienced distracted driving attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. At Belushin Law Firm, P.C., our team of skilled attorneys is dedicated to providing you with the legal representation you need to obtain the compensation you deserve.
When you choose us as your legal advocates, we will:
- Thoroughly investigate your accident: Our attorneys will gather evidence, interview witnesses, and review police reports to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Negotiate with insurance companies: We will handle all communication with insurance companies, ensuring that your rights are protected and that you receive a fair settlement.
- Advocate for your best interests: Our attorneys will fight tirelessly to secure maximum compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any other damages you may be entitled to.
- Guide you through the legal process: We understand that navigating the legal system can be complex and confusing. Our team will provide you with clear guidance and support every step of the way.
By hiring a distracted driving attorney, you can focus on your recovery while we handle the legal complexities of your case. Contact Belushin Law Firm, P.C. today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you.
Obtain the Legal Representation You Need
At Belushin Law Firm, we understand that having the right legal counsel can make all the difference in the success of your lawsuit. With over 10 years of experience, our Brooklyn distracted driving accident attorney has recovered millions of dollars for our clients. If you decide to work with us, we will be completely dedicated to obtaining the outcome you desire.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with our Brooklyn distracted driving accident attorney today. Our firm offers free consultations.
$3,500,000 Pedestrian Accident
$3,000,000 Labor Law Injury
$2,700,000 Workers' Compensation Injury
$1,200,000 Premises Liability Injury
$875,000 Pedestrian Accident
$500,000 Car Accident Injury